Kaizen Suggestions System – A Collaborative Problem Solving & Continuous Improvement Technique
Improve workplace efficiency using Kaizen principles – a Japanese term emphasizes continual improvement process at work.
Toyota is known for highest quality & lowest price. In its 80 years of existence, Toyota never made a loss and never retrenched its workforce. Toyota’s secret lies in its employees performing small, incremental, daily, sustainable continuous improvement, consistently over the years collaboratively and with no supervision. This secret is called as Kaizen Suggestion System and collaborative continuous improvement. Many fortune 500 companies, in manufacturing and in service industries, have adopted Kaizen approach and have seen similar success recently.
- Reducing costs-by offering little rewards
- Increase & Boost quality-by reducing mistakes
- Managing different kinds of people, from tough bosses and listless workers to stubborn clients and fussy customers.
- Boost staff morale and productivity
- Implement big ideas through small but steady actions