Essential Leadership Skills at Work
Leadership is about influencing others to achieve organization goals. This is a critical ability regardless of industries and job titles. Once you master the essential leadership skills, you will thrive anywhere. Do you want to bring further success to your career?
In this program, you will get instant access to essential leadership skills that will enable you to lead effectively at personal, team and organizational levels.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- gain better understanding on the roles and responsibilities as a leader
- lead more effectively at personal, team and organization level
- develop practical action plans to become better leaders at workplace
HOW TO LEAD YOURSELF
- What are your key values and principles
- How to develop an ownership / accountability mindset
- How to lead yourself through positive thinking
HOW TO LEAD A TEAM
- How to establish and communicate team goals
- How to lead through effective meeting
- How to effectively define roles and responsibilities to team member
HOW TO LEAD A BUSINESS UNIT OR ORGANIZATION
- How to align actions with core business values
- How to plan and implement changes
- Professionals, executives and managers who aspire to be a better leader
- Professionals, executive and managers who want to learn and apply a systematic leadership approach in their jobs.
“Interesting training with direct application to the job.”
“This course sharpens my learning and allows myself to be effective and efficient at work.”
About the Trainer
Dickson Tang is an author, speaker and trainer. He specializes in leadership, focusing on leadership ideas for the future of work.
He is the author of an Amazon Bestseller book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity”.
He has over 15 years of experience in management, marketing, business consulting, organizational strategies and training & development. His prior corporate experience includes assignments with several leading companies such as KPMG Advisory, Gartner and Netscape Inc. He has trained professionals from Cartier, CITIC Telecom, DHL, Exterran, JVC Kenwood, Kongsberg Maritime, Mannheim Business School, Menicon, Montblanc, Wirtgen and many more.
With dual background in business strategy and corporate training, he effectively designs and delivers speaking / training programs with alignment of organizational, team and individual needs.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from ESSEC Graduate School of Management in France and a Bachelor of Social Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
He also holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from Institute for Adult Learning in Singapore. He is a certified DISC profiling professional.