Search Engine Optimization
In this 2-days ‘WSQ – Search Engine Optimization’ course, you will be guided on how to evaluate your customers’ search intent and discover potential keywords for ranking to effectively optimize web content.
Next, you will be given a demonstration on the methods to perform On-site and Off-site SEO audits and makes the necessary SEO friendly adjustments to rank high on Google. In addition, you will also be taught how to evaluate the competitive SEO landscape to rank potential keywords and how to employ link building strategies to increase the number of backlinks to your websites to improve your ranking on Google.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to get some hands-on practice on tools such as Google Analytics to gather data for the design and execution of optimization plans for your websites.
The main objective is to equip learners with the requisite digital marketing knowledge, skills, and attitudes to make informed decisions in formulating SEO plans, conducting site audits and using analytics tools to further optimize their websites in accordance to organizational business goals and objectives. These skills will help our learners to explore a career in digital marketing or to scale up their businesses.
In this course, you will learn how to fine-tune your website for higher page ranking in search engines.
• SEO Concepts – Google Search Engine, SEO Ranking, Rank Brain, SERP and types of Search Engine, Principles
• Introduction to Google Ads, Principles in the keyword search and density planner
• Content Optimization – Principles of SEO in marketing a website content, in
• social network media content, Digital media trend in an SEO context
• On-page SEO – URL structure, SEO parameters, Internal and External links
• Off-page SEO – Links and competitive edge, Advertising links to research and strategies
• Measurement and Analytics – SEO analytics tools, Performance metrics, Data and reports analysis, SEO development trends, Apply SEO in organisation strategies, Teaming and coordination in SEO optimization, Implementing SEO in marketing strategies
Full course fees: S$556.40
Singaporean & PRs aged from 21-39
Singaporean Aged >= 40
Singaporean & PRs
Singaporean & PRs
- Company sponsored – Absentee Payroll applicable ▪ SME & Non-SME ($4.50/hr)
- Self-Sponsored Individuals are able to offset the fees from their skillsfuture credits
- Trainees are entitled to the training grant when they meet 75% of the training attendance and pass the requisite assessment.
Total: 16 hrs, 2 day
1 & 2 Nov 2023, 8,30am to 5.30pm (classroom training @ Bt Merah)
24 & 25 Jun 2024, 8,30am to 5.30pm (classroom training @ Bt Merah)
Who is it for?
- For those who want to attain essential knowledge and skills to get higher page-ranking for their website on search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Corporate marketers who are familiar with traditional marketing channels but would need to upgrade themselves for the digital world;
- Young and tech savvy digital native marketers who are looking to build upon their basic knowledge on digital marketing to better engage their customers via digital marketing platforms.
- Professionals and small enterprise owners who are seeking to leverage on digital marketing strategies to increase the public’s awareness of their products and services
- A minimum of one year of employment experience (preferably in sales and marketing)
- Internet and social media savvy (in personal use)
- Learner request to bring ThumbDrive
There is an assessment (Scenario-based objective questions, Portfolio, and Oral Interview) at the end of the 2 day course.