Persuasive Writing Secrets: How To Write & Convince People
- You may need to “write” a proposal to your superior and convince him/her to approve it or see your point of view
- You may need to “write” an encouraging text to fellow colleagues or team members and create a more harmonious working relationship with them
- You may need to “write” an email to clients and request them to meet for an appointment
- You may need to “write” an article/post to inform the public of your company’s latest offering
- You may need to “write” a response to a public complaint and soften the Person – And so on…
Since writing is a compulsory aspect of one’s professional life, it is to your greatest advantage to acquire the ability to WRITE PERSUASIVELY.
In this one day “Persuasive Writing Secrets” workshop, learn the techniques and tools that will make whatever you write – go from plain, normal or unconvincing… to becoming persuasive and able to convince people towards your intended direction.
- How to make your writing go from ‘common’… to fascinatingly persuasive and get the reader to take the action you intended
- 4 ways to capture the interest of your readers and have them continue reading what you’ve written
- Secrets to psychologically influence others using only written words (these concepts can be easily used by anyone of any experience level – even if one is a beginner or have not much experiences in writing)
- [If you are writing a proposal]: How to write and have people find easy to understand your views/ideas (plus: what you must include in your writing to gain a higher chance of acceptance and approval of the proposal)
- Scientifically-tested and proven ‘power words that persuade’: Learn the phrases and words you must put in your writing to bring about higher compliance and positive agreement from others
- [If you are busy and need to write quickly]: 1 easy-to-use method to get your writing done fast while still retaining its persuasiveness
- Use ‘relationship-forming’ written words to create trust, closer bonds and rapport with people (very useful if you frequently write emails at work to communicate with others)
- 6 ‘mind-unblocking’ strategies to get your brain juices flowing and have ideas come to you while writing (this will take care of the commonly-stuck situation of “don’t know what to write”)
- *Examples & Templates* of actual persuasive writing pieces: learn real-world written examples that have been proven to persuade. [PLUS: Get ‘fill-in-the-blanks’ templates that you can simply use and apply to your own situation]
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers at any levels
- Business Development Executives
- Purchasing agents
- Marketing Professionals
- Advertising Professionals
- Sales Team & Supervisors
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teach is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.”
~ Bellum Tan, CEO, Richdad Asia
“Tylus’ never give up spirit has spurred and inspired many people. He is an iconic role model for his positive attitude and strong determination. Despite his success, he was tremendously humble and eager to learn. I truly believe this is the secret to his success – a deep passion for whatever he does. It’s not about his success, it’s about something beautiful he possesses in his heart that truly blesses everyone around him.”
~ Merry Riana, Founder, Merry Riana Organization
When I listen to Tylus, I receive many ‘moments of brilliance’ every few minutes. It is the very satisfying feeling of knowing I had learnt some really useful things. I like Tylus’s practical approach and encourage anyone to indulge in what he knows.”
~ James Lee, Business Developer
“I am very happy that I attended Tylus’ course and he gave me a lot of insights and knowledge.”
~ JC Lin, Power of Numbers Academy
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spsent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career. Tylus’s extensive list of corporate clientele include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.