Developing Emotional Resilience at Work
- Develop and engage your emotional resilience when faced with difficult times
Build Relationships, Influence Others, and Achieve Your Goals
We all experience stress and life can throw challenging and difficult things at us when we least expect it. Stress can be debilitating, or it can even be enhancing (What a paradigm shift!). Emotional resilience is your ability to bounce back from setback, cope and adapt to changes and be able to re-engineer yourself. Emotional resilience is not something you either do or do not have, it’s a trait you can work on and build.
In this fast paced and ever-changing world, learn and apply resilience skills, tools and mindset to strengthen yourself as well as your organization.
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a simple but effective and powerful tool that will help you overcome setbacks and achieve success in your personal and professional lives.
Resilience at Work: Practical Tools for Personal Success! Learn how to use your emotions, internal drivers and strengths to achieve the type of success you want for yourself.
- Learn 3 critical factors that affects your emotional state
- Understand the Science of Stress, Pressure and Performance
- Recognize how to use stress to make you a stronger person
- Use NLP techniques to help control unwanted thoughts and negative emotional
- ‘Reframe’ challenges and failures as opportunities
- Discover from the longest Harvard Studies on longevity and happiness
- Learn and apply tested and proven resilience tools
Learn How to Succeed No Matter What Life Throws at You!
- Definition of Resilience
- What makes People Resilience?
- Risk of Not being Resilient
- Resilience Profile
- Internal and External Locus on Control & Influence
- What is Stress and how the mind & body responses to stress
- Performance Stress Curve
- Stress: It all in my mind
- Transformational Vocabulary
- Mond-Body Connection and how it affects my emotional resilience
- Kubler-Ross Change Curve
- E+R=O Framework to empowering yourself to success
- Learn 2 powerful tools to enhance your emotional armour
The Workshop is designed to be experiential; discussions, reflections, activities and practices. Short interactive presentation that introduces content with actives for skills reinforcement. Group discussions for enhance learning and self-reflection to deepen your learning.
- Leaders who believe that organization well-being is a powerful key driver in business excellence and growth
- Individuals who desire to improve their mental, emotional and physical well-being
- Individuals who want to develop and engage their emotional resilience when faced with difficult times
Testimonials from participants who attend the NLP Communicate to Influence Workshop
- Yes, very engaging. Never a dull moment
- Adrian is very encouraging and has a very positive outlook that makes the course interesting
- Fast paced course, interesting anecdotes, activities and videos
- Authentic effective trainer
- Adrian shares practical pointers that are short and sweet. Easy to understand and remember
- Good course. Learnt new things. Loved the Maze Activity.
- I’ve learnt a lot through this course by understanding on how to enhance my emotions and think differently in various situation
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Meet the NLP Expert, Mr Adrian Toh
Adrian specializes in leadership, team development and coaching. The workshops conducted are interactive, fun, simple and practical with opportunities for reflective learning on the knowledge gained.
Adrian spent countless years helping individuals through tough times and coaching them to be their best every day. In his journey, Along the way, he became fascinated with how the right words coupled with the right examples spoken in the right manner could help them overcome challenges, resolve team conflicts and allow them to perform at their very best.
This started Adrian on a journey to discover how he could bring the best out of the people he interacted with. Adrian dived head-first into leadership development, coaching and human potential – learning Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy (the art of releasing past hurts and memories), Emotional Quotient Coaching and more from some of the world’s best teachers and practitioners.
He was an active Para-counsellor as well as a member of the SAF Para-counsellor Advisory Committee, touching the lives of those in need. Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Adrian assisted organizations (Examples: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), UOB, Rodhe & Schwarz, Chem Trend, Tiong Aik Corp, Prudential, Aviva, SAF, Home Team Academy, MFA, MTI, NHB, NLB etc.) and individuals achieve their goals through training, facilitation and coaching. He believes that everyone has great potential within and he aims to help the organization / leader / individual unleash that potential.
• Certified NLP Trainer & NLP Coach Trainer with American Board of NLP • Certified Process Facilitator • ACTA Certified • Certified Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Consultant • Certified MBTI®, DISC, Extended-DISC®, Enneagram, and EQ Consultant • Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP • Certified Time Line Therapy Trainer by Time Line Therapy Association • Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists