Create Fill-in Form in Word & Import Form Data from Excel
– Make a Fillable Form in Word & Collect Data the Easy Way
Do you create your own forms? How convenient do you find Microsoft Word as compared to the more popular Google Forms or many other online alternatives?
This course is designed for Organisation who are not allowed to use Google forms to collect data due to security reasons. This course allows Organisation to create surveys, questionnaires or application forms and after which the information can be collated for analysis by a few simple steps. You can increase your work productivity without having any programming knowledge to achieve exactly what Google forms can do.
Gathering information from others can be quite a task and time consuming. Have you ever thought of the following?
- How can I gather information from people?
- How can I gather digital information?
- How can I create digital fill-in form?
- How can I transfer the digital form into tabular format without having to enter manually?
- How can I batch transfer all digital forms into tabular format like Excel automatically?
- How can I gather information more efficiently?
The above questions have been asked by many people. They just don’t know how to achieve or solve these questions. Because of no idea, they continue to collect and entering information manually. If you are one of the people who have asked any of the above questions, then this course is for you.