Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
Have you ever wondered what is involved in the digital marketing process when you hear our government’s call to ‘Go Digital’? Or perhaps you are thinking why the need to develop a digital marketing strategy when your current traditional marketing plan works well? Maybe you have already wanted to try out digital marketing, did some research online but feel too overwhelmed and unsure of where to start?
This course is designed to you a deeper inquiry into the world of digital marketing. We will touch on the latest digital marketing techniques such as content marketing, digital advertising, social media marketing and digital marketing analytics.
In our 2 -day ‘Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy’ course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the concept of digital marketing, the relevant digital marketing channels, the latest digital marketing trends and the various marketing strategies that can be applied for B2B and B2C marketing situations.
You will have hands on practice in the setting of marketing objectives and will be able to judiciously select the marketing strategies that best suit your needs, and be taught how to create a plan to guide your marketing campaign implementation and monitor key performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns and overall marketing strategy.
- Set appropriate digital marketing goals for your company or personal projects
- Identify the pros and cons of adopting various emerging marketing trends for your company or business
- Recognize the key metrics used to track performances of digital marketing campaigns to be able to propose marketing budgets to your senior management
- Recognize the appropriate digital marketing strategies to adopt for various stages of customer readiness to purchase your products and services
- Distinguish between the pros and cons of online and offline marketing approaches and integrate the approaches to suit your own companies or projects
- Evaluate digital marketing campaign performances with appropriate analytics tools and reports with the aim to refine marketing strategies for better ROI on your ad spend
Setting Organizational Marketing Objectives · Definition of marketing
- Concept of digital marketing
- Benefits of marketing
- SMART marketing goals & objectives
- Indicators of a great business goal and accompanying marketing objective
Understanding New Trends and Methodologies
- General marketing trends
- Offline and online marketing trends
- Content marketing trends
- Technology marketing trends
- Privacy marketing trends
- New marketing channels, tools and technology
Mechanics of an Integrated Marketing Communications Structure
- Emerging trends and development in marketing strategy and tactics
- Key digital marketing metrics and budget allocation for selected marketing channels
Using New Marketing Channels to Achieve the Business’s Marketing Objectives
- Common marketing channels and platforms to boost brand, customer engagement and sales
Integrating Online and Offline Marketing Channels
- Offline to online approaches
- Online to offline approaches
- Pros and Cons of online and offline marketing approaches
- Integrated marketing strategy and tactics
- Building your brand’s online presence
Evaluating Marketing Performance for Enhanced Results
- Establish performance targets for individual and integrated marketing channels aligned to marketing objectives
- Key performance metrics to focus on to evaluate marketing campaign effectiveness
- Pointers on optimizing digital marketing campaigns for better ROI
This course is designed for the following audience groups:
- Corporate marketers who are familiar with traditional marketing channels but would need to upgrade themselves for the digital world;
- Young and tech savvy digital native marketers who are looking to build upon their basic knowledge on digital marketing to better engage their customers via digital marketing platforms;
- Professionals and small enterprise owners who are seeking to leverage on digital marketing strategies to increase the public’s awareness of their products and services
Participants need to have basic computer knowledge to navigate the Internet for research purposes and basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Participants are highly encouraged to bring their personal laptops so that recommended marketing tools and their respective passwords can be saved on their own laptops to make it more convenient for the next login. Should participants choose not to bring their personal laptops, then we can provide each participant with a laptop for the duration of the course.
Full course fees: $1067.04 (inclusive of GST)
Singaporean aged from 21-39
Singaporean Aged >= 40
Singaporean & PR
Singaporean & PR
Singaporean aged >=40
- Company sponsored – Absentee Payroll applicable ▪ SME & Non-SME ($4.50/hr)
- Skillsfuture Credit eligible for Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above.
- Trainees are entitled to the training grant when they meet 75% of the training attendance and pass the requisite assessment.
Duration: 2 day, 18 hours
14 & 15 Aug 2023, 9am to 6pm @ JTC Summit
30 & 31 May 2024, 9am to 6pm @ JTC Summit
1 & 2 Nov 2023, 9am to 6pm @ Mountbatten
14 & 15 Mar 2024, 9am to 6pm @ Mountbatten
This is a 2 day practical oriented course that is delivered face-to-face classroom mode