Illustration and Graphics Design Using Mobile Apps
SNAP, EDIT, ENHANCE and POST!
Learn wide variety of tools and features from mobile Apps that can make your digital images look better than ever!
More and more people may prefer to use mobile apps for more flexibility and power. But with more and more creatives on the go and needing to go mobile, mobile apps for illustration & graphic design are more important than ever. When you are on the go and you want to quickly draw something out and create a quick design that came up in your head, it’s always good to have some mobile apps that can take care of that. Now you can bring in some of our favourite apps to help you kick start your mobile creativity!
Whether it is to capture a beautifying moment, memories to share with family and friends or to promote your products and services on digital marketing platforms, you can bring in some of the favourite apps to create stunning visual collaterals or pictures/photographs.
This course is designed to equip you with essential knowledge and skills in visual collaterals production using iPhone/iPad camera, photo editing apps and other apps.
Apps covered in this course: Office Lens, Snapseed, Canva & Instagram
This course is designed to equip you with essential knowledge and skills in visual collaterals production using apple iphones/iPads camera, photo editing apps and other apps.
- Assemble art assets and resources using mobile apps to meet project requirements
- Various types of mobile apps required to meet design brief
- Illustration and graphics using mobile apps
- Basic copyright laws pertaining on the use of photo, illustration and graphics
This course is meant for:
- Anyone who want to use mobile apps to capture and edit beautiful images
- Anyone who want to know how to use mobile apps to edit their images/create visual marketing collateral
- Anyone who want to create visual marketing collaterals for digital marketing purposes using Mobile Apps
Full course fees: $492.20 (inclusive of GST)
Singaporean aged from 21-39
Singaporean Aged >= 40
Singaporean & PR
Singaporean & PR
Singaporean aged >=40
- Company sponsored – Absentee Payroll applicable ▪ SME ($7.50/hr) & Non-SME ($4.50/hr)
- Self-Sponsored Individuals are able to offset the course fees from their skillsfuture credits
- Trainees are entitled to the training grant when they meet 75% of the training attendance and pass the requisite assessment.
Duration: 2 day, 16 hours
Face to Face, classroom mode
25 & 26 Oct 2021, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm @ Bukit Merah >> this date is only for Apple iPhone/iPad users, and learners need to bring along their iPhone/iPad for the 2 day course