Stress and Wellness Management Workshop
Achieving Workplace Wellness & Improve Productivity
The ability to manage our stress and wellness and prevent it from going into distress , will greatly improve the quality of our lives, our effectiveness and our relationships. Much of the distress we experience is a result of our ineffective thinking, perceptions and behavioural patterns.
In this workshop you will learn to identify your thinking and behaviour patterns that trigger ineffective emotional stress responses that lead to distress . You will learn how to modify these patterns so as to elicit more effective responses to stress as well as practice stress and wellness management strategies that are relevant to your situation. In addition you will learn to understand your emotions associated with your stress such as anxiety and frustration and how you can deal with these emotions using the techniques taught in this workshop.
- Understand the concept and dimensions of Wellness
- Understanding stress and the consequences of ineffective handling of stress
- Understanding the process of deterioration when in distress and typical ineffective reactions
- Identify the signs and symptoms of distress
- Identify causes of personal stress and wellness mismanagement
- Identify current personal behavioural and thinking coping patterns when dealing with stress
- Develop more effective personal thinking and behaviour patterns
- positive anchors for dealing with stress
- constructive thinking for dealing wit stress
- constructive behaviours for developing wellness
- Learn emotions release techniques for reducing intensity of negative emotions
- Identify personal action plan for managing stress and developing wellness
This program is relevant to anyone who wishes to learn how to manage the stresses in their lives and develop wellness more effectively.
“Very efficient instructor. Explained well the points in material. Good balance between discussion and explanation of materials”
‘Rodney gave us a lot of confidence & motivation to continue our role as a leader”
‘Instructor is able to interest the class. Lessons structured are well organised.”
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Rodney Woulfe is a Performance Coach and Counsellor who brings over ten years of experience in the designing and facilitation of programs in Personal development.
Rodney conducts workshops on Leadership Development, Counseling and Coaching skills in the areas of Performance Enhancement, Preventing Job Burn Out, Dealing with Traumatic events. For all levels of staff Rodney conducts workshops on Developing Emotional Intelligence, Self Motivation, Stress Management and Life Balance.
Besides conducting workshops, Rodney provides personal one – to – one counseling for employees on performance enhancement, depression and burnout, post – traumatic stress disorder and relationship issues. He also provides Personal Coaching to Managers and Leaders to help them identify more effective strategies for counseling, coaching and leading their staff.
Some of Rodney’s clients have included Nokia ( Asia Pacific ) , National University of Singapore, Singapore Immigration, Singapore Prisons, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Civil Defense Force, GIC Real Estate, Cargill, Great Eastern Life Assurance, CISCO Systems , BRAC Bank ( Bangladesh ), The GreenAsia Group, Jones Lang, Roper ( South East Asia), Goodrich Aeroframes, Mendaki, Imaginings, Asian Women’s Welfare Association Centre for Caregivers, Social Service Training Institute,
Rodney has an MBA ( in Training and Development ), and a Masters degree in Counselling. He is certified in the practice of Reality Therapy, Emotional Intelligence Development, Behavioural Consulting and in the use of the DISC and Enneagram profiling systems. He is also an Advanced EFT practitioner in energy psychology.