Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology 2019: Driving Strategic Impact with Applied Psychology
Centre For Behavioral Science Strategic Conference Partner – EAST ASIA RESEACH
SCAP 2019: SINGAPORE CONFERENCE ON APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY aims to bring together leading researchers, post-graduates, academicians, and industry practitioners to exchange and share unique insights and research results on all aspects of Applied Psychology. This is a great opportunity for expanding contact networks beyond a singular field and kick-starting a strategic collaboration. Such partnership allows presenters to discuss the most recent movements, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Applied Psychology.
Expect TED-style talks centred on the latest techniques and findings in the field of Psychology!
Expect an intellectually stimulating program with 80 presentations by leading researchers, teachers and psychologists.
Meet the real experts and get in-depth knowledge on the latest innovations in practice.
- Learn the newest research in the area of Applied Psychology and apply it
- Meet and network with practitioners and researchers
- Opportunity to be the early adopter of cutting edge psychology techniques
STRATEGIC KEYNOTE TOPICS
Applied Psychology is findings of scientific psychology to solve practical problems of animal and human behaviour and experience.
Some of the keynote topics covered including:
- Nurturing the Anti-Fragile Student
- Using PBL to Improve Multicultural Counseling Skills
- The Importance of Psychological Care and Support on the Welfare of Workers:
- Resilience, Health-Related Quality of Life, and Attitudes
- Emotional Maturity, & Parental Discipline
- Marital Satisfaction, Attitudes toward Gender Norms
- Social Anxiety, Self-Esteem and Alcohol Expectancy
- Risk Taking Behavior, and Impulsiveness
- Music and Mental Health
- Insecure attachment and Impulsivity may lead to self-injury
- How to work with emotions in coaching
- Developing e-Psychological Instrument
- Positive Psychology and Optimism
- Humor that Builds Trust between Leaders and Followers
- Putative neuropsychological model of interactions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Civil servants
Associate Professor & Reader in Emotion Science, University of Derb
Dr. Jane Montague
Discipline Lead for Psychology; Assistant Head of Department of Life Sciences, University of Derby