PSYCHO-GEOMETRICS: Improve Communication and Influencing Skills Using Shapes
- Build Win-Win Interpersonal Relationships with Everyone
Psycho-geometrics: How to “Shape” your communication success!
It’s important to understand that you approach your work with a style and perspective that varies from your colleagues. Understanding and appreciating the strengths within those differences allows you to become more successful.
You can start to work with the differences rather than against them. It’s not meant to be a label – people are far too interesting and multi-dimensional for that.
Identify your shapes and other people’s shapes!
Each of these 5 SHAPES describes a Personal Style reflecting the way you communicate with others, career choices, choosing friends, dealing with stress, and making decisions.
- CIRCLES have so many friends
- TRIANGLES always get the best “deals”.
- SQUARES will not tolerate sloppy work
- SQUIGGLES are so embarrassing
- RECTANGLES can’t remember anything.
What is Psycho-Geometrics™?
Psycho-GeometricsTM is the Science of understanding people and the Art of communicating with them.
It is a practical tool to help you understand your dominant behavioral styles and to learn to identify the styles of others, especially the significant others in your life. You learn the styles through shapes.
Why is learning about the Shapes of the Psycho-GeometricsTM System so Important?
Speed Reading the behavioral shapes of individuals through observation and reading their body language is not only Fulfilling and lots of Fun but absolutely Rewarding as well!
Psycho-GeometricsTM will help you build long-lasting and meaningful, win-win relationships. And make people like you by nurturing the charisma in you!
You will become irresistible in the eyes of your loved ones!
You will also become acutely sensitive in focusing on the strengths of others – making them irresistible to you as well.
The secret is to learn to communicate with aplomb through the art of Shape Flexing.
- If you are a sales or marketing professional, this tool can help you open up more prospects and close more sales.
- If you need to serve, it helps you size-up customers with a snap-of-your-fingers. You will learn to respond favourably to angry, difficult and unreasonable customers.
- In group dynamics, you learn to identify the strengths and potential of each person in the group.
- As a leader, you will learn to delegate appropriate responsibilities to the best individuals.
- As a teacher, lecturer or trainer, you’ll learn how to connect with your students.
- As an employer, you’ll know what makes each employee tick.
- As a parent, you can identify the different personalities of each child and maximize your children’s potential.
- You’ll understand why you could get along so well and so easily with some people but not with others.
- You’ll learn to control the outcome of each relationship you build … Win – Win relationships!
- Learning to read people accurately and avoid judging people unfairly.
- Focus on: Facts Vs Story.
- Self – Assessment questionnaire.
- Discovering your shape combination.
- What is shape – Flexing?
- Mastering the art of shape – flexing!
- Why do we flex?
- How do we flex?
- Entrepreneurs and multiple personalities – what do they have in common?
- Maintaining successful partnerships.
- Discovering the common denominator for success in all relationships.
- Developing empathy in relationships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners Managing Directors and General Managers.
- Marketing and Sales Professionals.
- Advertising and Customer Service Professionals.
- Human Resource Professionals.
- Supervisors and Executives.
- Professionals, Managers, Engineers and Technicians.
- Public Relations Professionals.
- Military, Police and SCDF Officers.
- Medical Doctors and Nurses.
- Trainers, Lecturers and Teachers.
- Counsellors and Coaches.
- Anyone and everyone who needs to work with people.
“This course brings about awareness of different personalities and characters, arming us with the tools to handle interpersonal relationships better. The topics are also enhanced by relating with real life stories and incidences that make understanding much easier”.
– Alex Yeo Xue Chih, MINDEF Signal TI
“I have studied many psychological tools and even taken some tests before, in job interviews. But John’s Psycho-Geometrics is the most practical and accurate! It’s easy to understand, easy to relate to and easy to internalise! This course is enjoyable, as John is humorous and interesting, with many real life examples and I’m pleasantly surprised at how much John knows about my personality, just by looking at my shape combo!”
– Serene Chua, Banker
“Mr. John Sih is more than a motivational trainer! He is very passionate in his work and extremely entertaining. I am inspired by his personal stories, which brought meaning and better understanding to what he taught. He’s No.1!”
– Danny Tan, Manager, AIA Co. Ltd.
“Before learning about Psycho-Geometrics, I had problems relating with difficult people at work and at home. I often found myself frustrated, confused and even embarrassed in those encounters. John’s course helped me to understand how to ‘flex’ to my advantage. The techniques taught by John are practical and very effective in handling conflicts, business negotiations and facilitating meetings. It helped me to convince a panel of interviewers in my recent promotion to a manager. Psycho-Geometrics is a powerful tool in helping anyone relate with each other!
– Kelvin Kok, Engineering Manager, Hewlett-Packard
ABOUT THE TRAINER
John Sih is the Principal Training Consultant and CEO of Accent Consultants. He is a trained public speaker and an educator of public speaking and interpersonal communication skills. As a Psycho – Geometrics Expert he imparts the practical aspects of Psycho – Geometrics. He is the first trainer outside the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, licensed to use and impart the Psycho – Geometrics System.He is the master trainer of the system in Southeast Asia, after having mastered and internalised the use of the system since 1991.
John Sih is also a Body Language expert, he is often favourably compared with his guru: he is known as the “Allan Pease of Singapore”. John had been featured in the Female magazine as well as The Straits Times, expounding on the practical impact and importance of Body Language as a form of non-verbal communication. He specialises in grooming individuals to become effective interpersonal communicators and public speakers. He also trains sales professionals in the art of selling and front-line officers in customer service skills.