Explore Word’s top tools and undiscovered features and apply them in a business or real-world setting
Smarter, Save Time and Increase Productivity
Despite the many alternatives that are out there, Microsoft Word remains one of the most popular word processors available.
Such a popular tool should be easy to master, right?
But no – there are some quirky things that Microsoft Word does frustrate people daily. Most of us don’t have time to discover all the ins and outs of the software we use daily. And there are other things that you want Word to do that can seem impossible to those who aren’t well acquainted with the program’s intricacies. Countless hours can quickly swirl down the drain if you get stuck trying to figure out how to describe the problem so you can search for an answer.
But sometimes, just a few little tricks can make a big difference. Turning off an annoying feature, learning a keyboard trick that bypasses three dialogue boxes, or taking advantage of an obscure option can save you a few headaches and time wasted.
Have you ever thought of the following?
- How to set all new documents font to Arial 12 instead of Calibri 11?
- How to set all new documents paragraph alignment to Justify instead of Left align?
- How to get rid of those extra spaces for all my new documents whenever you press the Enter key?
- How awesome if I can insert my signature block into the document rather than type the whole signature block myself?
- How awesome if I can have different headers and footers in one document?
- How awesome if I can have different page orientations in one document?
- How awesome if I can select text vertically rather than horizontally?
- Can I integrate other Microsoft Office documents, like Excel Spreadsheet, in my Word document so that I can print them together as one document?
The above questions have been asked by many people. These are just some of the questions being asked. If you are one of the people who have asked any of the above questions, then this course is for you.