Managing Stress and Well-Being at Work
- A Holistic Wellness Workshop incorporating energy psychology, laughter therapy and breathing exercises
This 1 day hands on holistic wellness workshop incorporating laughter therapy, breathing exercises, Aromatherapy, Movement and Sound Bath will allow you to recharge and rejuvenate. You will feel calm and relax at the end of the workshop and walk away with practical techniques to release your daily stress and improve your health and wellness.
Laughter therapy can promote better well-being through laughter, joy and human connections, while at the same time developing a more resilient, positive attitude in life.
Breathing exercises are one of the most popular and commonly-recommended stress relievers. Breathing exercises work simply, easily, and are effective for everyone.
Energy psychology focuses on the interrelationship of emotion, behaviour, psychopathology and health.
At the end of this 1 day interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn how stress affect our body and mental health and how to manage stress effectively
- Learn the physical and cognitive skills to handle stress.
- How to develop your character and emotional quotient to build resilience
- How to work with others to overcome stress
- Understand what is laughter therapy and how to laugh for no reason
- Know how to breathe correctly using different breathing techniques
- Learn how aromatherapy can help when we are feeling overwhelmed
- Experience full relaxation with the healing sound of singing bowls
- Learn simple movement to improve your energy
Learn Practical Techniques to turn stress into positive energy!
- Learn the effect of stress on our mind and body and how could we improve our physical and mental wellness
- Identify what is leaking and draining your energy
- Cognitive Techniques for Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Stress Resiliency
- Mindfulness Practices to Leverage Stress to Success
- Experience laughter therapy with different laughter exercises
- Learn shake stress movement to release stress from your body
- Harness the power of breath with different breathing techniques
- Experience how sound can help improve our physical and mental wellness
- Try out different aroma and understand what essential oils to use to improve sleep, concentration and wellness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers, supervisors and executives who are constantly working under a highly stressed environment and desire to improve their well-being.
- Supervisors and Managers who will like to enhance team performance and their leadership skills.
- Anyone who wants to improve their personal and workplace productivity
- Team members who are looking to manage stress more effectively
- Anyone who are interested to gain better knowledge in workplace wellness
Experiential learning using laughter therapy, breathing techniques, sound therapy, aromatherapy and energy psychology.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Peak Performance Coach
Angie Toh is a Peak performance Coach and a member of International Coach Federation (ICF) with over 20 years of experience who will share enlightening stories and case studies that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude through training and private coaching. Angie’s last corporate role was with a global leadership and coaching organization as the Director of Coach Certification. She was heading the coaching division for the organization in Asia as well as leading a team of sales staff globally. She decided to leave the corporate world to focus on her passion for training and coaching full time in 2012. Angie‘s passion is to help busy professionals and business owners to succeed at their own terms and achieve breakthrough in their personal and professional life. Her mission in life is to facilitate and help others to gain insight into their true potential, to expand their awareness of who they could become as a person and live a purposeful and successful life.
Angie has also appears on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath and overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Mindchamps Holdings, Parkway Cancer Centre, Franklin Covey India, Citibank, Bellydance Discovery and Ministry of Education.