High Impact Reports and Proposals Writing
- Mastering the techniques of professional report & proposal writing
Improve your overall writing quality and impact!
Learn how to write winning reports & proposals in this 1 day seminar!
This report & proposal writing training will provide you with the skills to write more effective, persuasive and reader-focused documents.
Upon completion of this workshop you will your persuasive writing skills in order to produce proposals or reports that address your reader’s needs, flow, logically and use language that convinces those who matter.
- Ten Cs of effective Report and Proposal writing
- Guidelines for improved Reports and Proposals
- 7Ps of the writing process to get started without delay
- Effective openings and closing of Letters, Reports and Proposals
- Writing Reports, Proposals, Feasibility Proposals, Project Papers, Problem Solving, Proposals to Management and prospective clients, Incident and Accident Reports and Tender Documentation
- Convincing your readers – seven techniques
- Making your writing more reader friendly – ten proven techniques
- Format and layout of Effective Reports and Proposals
- Checklist of effective Reports and Proposals
- Practical hands on “writing clinics” and case-studies
- Editing and Proof reading skills for final touch
- Adapt your writing to fit different readers
- Structure your reports or proposals so they are easy to follow
- Write in persuasive language and write in easy to read language
Training is practical, job-related and lively with guided writing practice, principles, application time and useful checklists.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Manages, senior officers and executives who want to get their ideas accepted.
- Staffs who need to report important ideas and information in writing
“Sandra Sandu uses real-life business examples which we can relate better to.”
– Manager, Ministry of Manpower
“A very good course to learn/improve writing business proposals and reports. It is an interactive session. The lecturer is humorous, interesting and fantastic.”
– Director, Energy Management Authority
“Instructor makes the course interesting by giving good example and practice. I am able to better produce a business proposal.”
– Assistant Manager, Gemplus Technologies
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Sandra Sandu is an inspiring and passionate global trainer, consultant, speaker and author with 29 years track record training and consulting employees of Fortune 500 corporations in twenty countries across the Asia Pacific. Her training territory includes cities in Asia, Middle East and Australia.
Sandra graduated with a Masters degree in Education (Training and Development) distinction from the University of Sheffield University UK and a Diploma from Trinity College of Speech and Drama, UK. She is a Certified Trainer with the American Management Association (AMA) and a Licensed Trainer with Tony Buzan Centre UK in Thinking Skills, Brain Power, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Mind Mapping. Since 1993, she has been a Certified Management Consultant and is one of the rare recipients of the esteemed Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants FCMC (USA) citation.
Sandra is a well-known speaker at international conferences and has been listed in International Who’s Who Directory since 1997. Sandra has also authored an acclaimed guidebook “Getting Ahead in Your Career” Her training workshops are always rated highly with the use of accelerated learning techniques to maximize learning and recall.
Over the last twenty years, Sandra has been featured on leading television, radio and websites and has trained, consulted and inspired no less than half a million employees of key global corporations including Rolls Royce, ST Engineering, ST Aerospace, ST Marine, Honeywell, Jurong Shipyard, Sembawang Shipyard, Protex, Fugro Offshore, Shell, Singapore Refining Company, Singapore Petroleum Company, Petronas, Petronas Carigali, Petronas Pernapisan, Pertamina, Lubrizol, Castrol, BP Asia, Mc Dermott SEA, Bredero Shaw, Halliburton, MEA Holdings, Ameron Technologies, Ministry of National Development, Building Control Authority, Subana Ascendas, JTC, Worley Parsons, CPG and many more, across twenty countries.