Gain Communication Skills to Influence & Confidence Using NLP
Build Relationships, Influence Others, and Achieve Your Goals
In today’s global and competitive world, the only constant is change. For staff to be able to cope with a variety of uncertainty in the future, the ability to effectively build strong relationships with others is imperative in any organization. Participants will learn strategies and tools on how to build rapport with others and create a positive impression with them.
Language plays a key role in greatly influencing others to act in your favor. It has the power to motivate, transform feelings and change the mood of another person. Through interactive scenarios, self-reflection and a range of practice activities, you will explore ways to influence and communicate with others, even in challenging situations.
Get the Powerful Tips for Using NLP to Greater Influencing Effect
- Understand NLP and learn how our brain filters out information (Delete, Distort or Generalize) when we communicate
- Apply matching and mirror techniques to create rapport and trust
- Submodalities: The keyboard to your Brain – use sensory-based predicates in building instant rapport
- Learn how to pace and lead in a conversation to influence them to where you want them to go or do
- Create similarities by using content chunking
- ‘Reframe’ change challenging conversation into opportunities or into a positive spin
Learn NLP for greater Influence, Confidence, Mind Control and Emotions!
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming
- How our brain filters out information (Delete, Distort or Generalize)
- Internal and External Locus on Control & Influence
- Power of Rapport
- Matching and Mirroring
- Applying Sub modalities in your communication to influence people to accept your ideas
- Hierarchy of ideas: Content Chunking
- Reframing: Content and Context Reframing
- Application of all the NLP skills and knowledge: Negotiation Game
The Workshop is designed to be experiential; discussions, reflections, activities and practices. Short interactive presentation that introduces content with actives for skills reinforcement. Group discussions for enhance learning and self-reflection to deepen your learning.
This course is designed for executives, leaders, managers or individuals who wish to increase their influencing skills by using NLP.
Testimonials from participants who attend the NLP Communicate to Influence Workshop
- The session is very engaging, and we all had fun while learning. Learning about our predicates is very interesting and we can understand how to communicate better. Overall it is a very effective session where we will apply it at work and at home. Thank you very much, Adrian!
- Trainer prepared and delivered well
- Adrian is great in engaging the participants and a clear facilitator. Enjoy it
- The trainer was very good. He made the class very interactive and not boring. Thumbs up!!
- A practical course to understand and learn about communication skills. Look forward to put into practice
- Awareness of the tools may not change us into an effective communicator immediately, but we can apply them into good use through talking with friends and relative and colleagues and eventually our skill WILL improve.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Meet the NLP Expert, Mr Adrian Toh
Adrian specializes in leadership, team development and coaching. The workshops conducted are interactive, fun, simple and practical with opportunities for reflective learning on the knowledge gained.
Adrian spent countless years helping individuals through tough times and coaching them to be their best every day. In his journey, Along the way, he became fascinated with how the right words coupled with the right examples spoken in the right manner could help them overcome challenges, resolve team conflicts and allow them to perform at their very best.
This started Adrian on a journey to discover how he could bring the best out of the people he interacted with. Adrian dived head-first into leadership development, coaching and human potential – learning Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy (the art of releasing past hurts and memories), Emotional Quotient Coaching and more from some of the world’s best teachers and practitioners.
He was an active Para-counsellor as well as a member of the SAF Para-counsellor Advisory Committee, touching the lives of those in need. Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Adrian assisted organizations (Examples: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), UOB, Rodhe & Schwarz, Chem Trend, Tiong Aik Corp, Prudential, Aviva, SAF, Home Team Academy, MFA, MTI, NHB, NLB etc.) and individuals achieve their goals through training, facilitation and coaching. He believes that everyone has great potential within and he aims to help the organization / leader / individual unleash that potential.
• Certified NLP Trainer & NLP Coach Trainer with American Board of NLP • Certified Process Facilitator • ACTA Certified • Certified Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Consultant • Certified MBTI®, DISC, Extended-DISC®, Enneagram, and EQ Consultant • Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP • Certified Time Line Therapy Trainer by Time Line Therapy Association • Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists