Creative Leadership Skills Towards Robot Economy
- 9 ways to Build Career Edge over Robots with Human Creativity
Learn from Dickson Tang – The author of an Amazon Bestseller book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity”.
With robots and automation are increasingly deployed in the workplace, how to ensure that you stay relevant in the future of work?
According to McKinsey, almost 50% of the world’s current work activities will be automated by 2055 or possibly earlier. Are you prepared for the future?
Future of work requires a new way of leadership, with creativity a major differentiator between humans and robots, so that you will stay relevant.
In this program, you will get instant access to a system featuring the three essential aspects of creative leadership: mindset, infrastructure and ideas.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Why creativity matters in the future of work in your role as a leader or manager
- How to fast-track your career and business leadership through creative mindset, infrastructure and ideas
- The essential creativity and innovation skills for you and your teams in the robot economy
- Why creativity is the career and leadership differentiator in the robot economy
- Why a creative leader matters in the future workplace
- How leaders need to behave differently towards the future of work and robot economy
- The 3 essential mindset shifts you need to have towards a creative leader
- How to build a creative infrastructure and team environment in your workplace
- How to identify innovation opportunities
- How to lead the team ideation process
- Tools to rapidly generate and evaluate creative ideas
A combination of training methods will be used e.g. case study, demonstration, games, group discussion, ideas journal.
- Directors, executives, managers and leaders who are “paranoid” about the future and willing to take a new approach in leadership.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to anticipate the future and ensure future business success
“A thought-provoking workshop.”
“Interactive learning which was relevant to my work.”
About the Trainer
Dickson Tang is an author, speaker and trainer. He specializes in leadership, focusing on leadership ideas for the future of work.
He is the author of an Amazon Bestseller book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity”.
He has over 15 years of experience in management, marketing, business consulting, organizational strategies and training & development. His prior corporate experience includes assignments with several leading companies such as KPMG Advisory, Gartner and Netscape Inc. He has trained professionals from Cartier, CITIC Telecom, DHL, Exterran, JVC Kenwood, Kongsberg Maritime, Mannheim Business School, Menicon, Montblanc, Wirtgen and many more.
With dual background in business strategy and corporate training, he effectively designs and delivers speaking / training programs with alignment of organizational, team and individual needs.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from ESSEC Graduate School of Management in France and a Bachelor of Social Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
He also holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from Institute for Adult Learning in Singapore. He is a certified DISC profiling professional.