Achieving Extraordinary Results through Game of Thoughts
- Unlock the key to stand out from the crowd and be successful in your work life
Have you ever wondered why people, who fared mediocrely in schools, got to become such a great success later on in their lives? The secret goes beyond having a high IQ – it necessitates the acquisition of certain mindset change that will help you to achieve extraordinary results, and become successful.
Henry Ford, a successful entrepreneur, put it this way: “Thinking is the hardest work of all, and that’s why so few of us do it.” Based on his best-selling book “Game Of Thoughts”, the co-author will show you how to achieve this mindset change. From understanding the working of your mind, you will learn how to look at the big-picture, think out-of-the-box, and achieve a never-give-up attitude so that you can overcome all challenges in life.
This program will change the way you think and behave – it will show you how you can become a more successful person not only in your workplaces, but also in your personal lives.
Acquire innovative techniques to achieve extraordinary results!
At the end of the 1-day program, participants will be able to:
- Know how to leverage on their whole brain power
- Understand the importance of end-users and how to relate to them
- See circumstances in the big-picture frame of mind
- Acquire a positive mindset to overcome challenges
- Think out-of-the-box to achieve extraordinary results
Learn practical strategies through puzzles and creative games to overcome challenges in the workplace and in life.
- UNDERSTANDING OUR MIND
- Understanding how we think and act
- The changing economy
- Limitation of our present mindset
- Need for change in our existing mindset
- Attributes of an effective decision maker
- Critical and creative thinking
- How to leverage on our whole brain power
- LOOKING THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF LENSES
- Understanding perceptions
- Reframing the mind
- Achieving a never-give-up attitude
- Overcoming challenges
- Turning adversities into opportunities
- LOOKING AT THE BIG-PICTURE
- Importance of thinking end-users
- How to think win-win
- Leveraging on technology
- Achieving sustainability
- ACHIEVING EXTRA-ORDINARY RESULTS
- Thinking “out-of-the-box”
- How to generate ideas
- Achieving break-through results
- Puzzles, magic tricks, creative games, videos, examples, case-studies, role-plays, self-analysis, group discussions and hands-on exercises will ensure participants can apply what they learn back at their workplaces.
- Anyone who wants to make a positive difference in their lives and workplaces.
- Anyone who wants to have a systematic method for generating innovative ideas and/or new way to take on a challenge.
“Thank you, John, for all your valuable instruction and hard work at our McDonald’s conference. You were much appreciated by all of our attendees for your wit, charm, knowledge of subject and ability to deliver… You’re the best!”
– Carl (CW) Wolfe, Global Manager, Marketing, McDonald’s Corporation
“Mr John Teo is very knowledgeable and uses creativity in his teaching. The skills are certainly what I will apply in my work and personal life. Thank you”
– Lim Sheng Jian, Business Unit Controller, OCE Singapore
“Never a dull moment… impossible to sleep in John’s Class!”
– Manager, Ministry of Manpower
“Great job. Well organised. Instructor is knowledgeable and interesting.”
– Manager, Unilever (Vietnam)
“John is truly a motivational speaker, able to impart his knowledge through appropriate teaching aids.”
-Participant, OCBC Bank.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
John Teo has more than 26 years of working experience in senior management and in sales and marketing of technical products and services. He has worked for an MNC, various SMEs and was a partner in a precision engineering company. Therefore, he can relate to real life experiences to those subjects that he is training or consulting.
Right from his first job in Diethelm Singapore, John helped to start up a Marine Department from scratch to become a profitable division within two years. In 1984, he was head hunted to help Material Handling Engineering promote its business locally as well as abroad. As the General Manager of its Products Division, John spearheaded the product development of two company’s products, one of which was the first locally designed and manufactured Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV). The company subsequently became public listed in 1989. John helped out a couple of other SMEs in the information technology and multi media industries before setting up Apex Technologies International with several partners in 1993. He became the Management Representative and brought the company to ISO 9001 certification in 1996.
Presently, John runs a management training company, and another company consulting in ISO 9001:2000 certification and other quality related subjects. To-date, he has led more than 35 companies to ISO certification.
John has been a professional trainer for more than 16 years. He has trained MNCs, SMEs and government organisations in creativity, project management, problem solving, conflict management, negotiation skills and other management and leadership topics. He is also a co-founder of The Association Of Professional Trainers (Singapore).
He co-authored a book on creativity entitled “Game Of Thoughts” published in 2017 by Marshall Cavendish.
John is the President of the Singapore Branch of the International Brotherhood of Magicians that has its HQ in the USA. He frequently uses magic in his lectures and presentations not only to enliven the audience, but to bring out important learning principles in a fun way.
John is a Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (CPBA), and a member of the Marketing Institute of Singapore (MMIS). In addition, he also holds a Bachelor of Engineering from the National University of Singapore, and a Certified Professional Trainer from the International Professional Association, UK.