SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace
The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace is a national initiative designed to equip Singaporeans with the mindset and skills to prepare for the future economy. This includes developing a basic understanding of emerging technologies and their impact on the workplace, learning how to interpret and use data as well as cultivating a mindset for change, innovation and resilience.
This course is targeted for individuals and working adults who plan to acquire digital skills at a foundational level and familiarise with the various digital tools for the workplace and daily lives.
- Singapore’s Future Economy – What is Smart Nation and its impact on you.
- Emerging Technologies – Learn to embrace and not fear it.
- Dangers of unsecured digital transactions and how to protect yourself.
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property in a digital workplace.
- Leveraging technology and tools to ride the wave of the innovative digital workplace.
With “Starting a Home Business” as an overarching theme for this 2-day programme, you will learn how to:
- Upskill digitally to create new opportunities for yourself.
- Discover popular digital platforms and e-payments methods (eg. PayNow, SGQR code) to improve your payment convenience.
- Communicate on social media platforms and increase your virtual presence.
- Protect against online hacks and scams and strengthen your cybersecurity skills.
- e-Commerce: how to be a more effective online shopper.
- Identify, protect and appreciate your intellectual property.
- Leverage on ‘Big Data’ for your personal/professional use.
- Maximise technology to improve your productivity and daily life.
- Understand the importance of innovation as Singapore moves towards being a Smart Nation; and how you can stay relevant.
Participants are required to bring along a smartphone / digital device for hands-on learning.
For NTUC Member, you pay only $10 for this 2-day course. For non-member, you pay only $50, the amount can be deducted from your Skillsfuture Credit or cash.
|Singaporeans/PRs||SGD50 (after SSG Subsidy)|
|NTUC Union Members||SGD10 (after NETF Funding)|
|Full Fee (Foreigner)||SGD750 (nett)|
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for or offset the course fees.
Training Allowance for Self-Employed Person (SEP) – Eligible Self Sponsored
|Existing NTUC Union Member (joined on/before 1 Mar 2020)||$11/hr|
|New NTUC Union Member (joined after 1 Mar 2020)||$10.50/hr|
|Member of the Public||$10/hr|
Total: 14 hours
Option 1: 04 & 05 Jun 2020, 9am to 5pm
Option 2: 26, 27, 28 & 29 May, 2pm to 5..30pm
Option 3: 29 & 30 May 2020, 9am to 5pm
Mode of Training
Live Virtual Learning via Zoom
There is no assessment for this course.
For more information/ registration or Group / In-House Training, please contact Jaslyn @ 6278 9785 or email email@example.com