SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace
The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace is a national initiative designed to equip Singaporeans with the mindset and skills to prepare for the future economy. This includes developing a basic understanding of emerging technologies and their impact on the workplace, learning how to interpret and use data as well as cultivating a mindset for change, innovation and resilience.
This course is targeted for individuals and working adults who plan to acquire digital skills at a foundational level and familiarise with the various digital tools for the workplace and daily lives.
- Singapore’s Future Economy – What is Smart Nation and its impact on you.
- Emerging Technologies – Learn to embrace and not fear it.
- Dangers of unsecured digital transactions and how to protect yourself.
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property in a digital workplace.
- Leveraging technology and tools to ride the wave of the innovative digital workplace.
With “Starting a Home Business” as an overarching theme for this 2-day programme, you will learn how to:
- Upskill digitally to create new opportunities for yourself.
- Discover popular digital platforms and e-payments methods (eg. PayNow, SGQR code) to improve your payment convenience.
- Communicate on social media platforms and increase your virtual presence.
- Protect against online hacks and scams and strengthen your cybersecurity skills.
- e-Commerce: how to be a more effective online shopper.
- Identify, protect and appreciate your intellectual property.
- Leverage on ‘Big Data’ for your personal/professional use.
- Maximise technology to improve your productivity and daily life.
- Understand the importance of innovation as Singapore moves towards being a Smart Nation; and how you can stay relevant.
Participants are required to bring along a smartphone / digital device for hands-on learning.
For NTUC Member, you pay only $10 for this 2-day course. For non-member, you pay only $50, the amount can be deducted from your Skillsfuture Credit or cash.
|Singaporeans/PRs||SGD50 (after SSG Subsidy)|
|NTUC Union Members||SGD10 (after NETF Funding)|
|Full Fee (Foreigner)||SGD750 (nett)|
Companies who sponsor their employees for the course may apply for Absentee Payroll
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for or offset the course fees.
Training Allowance for Self-Employed Person (SEP) – Eligible Self Sponsored
|Existing NTUC Union Member (joined on/before 1 Mar 2020)||$11/hr|
|New NTUC Union Member (joined after 1 Mar 2020)||$10.50/hr|
|Member of the Public||$10/hr|
Total: 14 hours
13 & 14 Aug (9am to 6pm), 9am to 5pm
Mode of Training
Live Virtual Learning via Zoom
There is no assessment for this course.
For more information/ registration or Group / In-House Training, please contact Jaslyn @ 6278 9785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org