SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace
This program aims to prepare you for a future economy where you will be “digital ready” so you can drive digital invention, innovation and change at your workplace.
Learners will gain a good understanding of digital technology for personal productivity, explore digital tools to transform insights into actions, build an AI-powered chatbot, and understand blockchain. This will require skills in basic computer literacy.
- Be aware of technological advancements and understand through use cases the technological impact to daily life and workplace
- Be aware Appreciate basic digital literacy and be comfortable to work in a technology rich environment at work with security underpin everything we do of the skills needs of the future and taking the first step to manage one’s own skills
- Appreciate basic digital literacy and be comfortable to work in a technology rich environment at work with security underpin everything we do
- Understand the value of data and its importance in the new data-driven business
- Understand where technology is going in the next few years and be part of the change and understand what it takes to be a lifelong learner and get started on this learning journey
- Understand Singapore’s business and technology landscape
- Understand the impact of technological advancement in daily life and workplace and the future of work.
- Explore the web and uncover interesting website, cloud services and mobile apps
- Appreciate how AI is transforming professions and industries through use cases and guided experience
- Explore how to create and share content and collaborate digitally
- Explore and experience different types of social media
- Understand cybersecurity, importance of strong password, and be aware of digital safety and etiquette
- Understand how technology innovation is going to transform the world, what it takes to be innovative, how to participate in the change and how to take the first step to be a lifelong learner to constantly adapt and stay relevant
- Understand and apply growth mindset principles
- Identify skill sets required in the future economy
- Experience collaborating and communicating digitally in a a technology rich environment at workplace
- Assess your knowledge on digital safety and protection
- Learn how to use data to create business insights in the new data-driven business world including uncover insights from social media posts
- Transform your forms and processes into online application with workflow
- Experience building a simple mobile application.
- Experience Artificial Intelligence with IBM Watson
- Experience building a simple chatbot
Course will be delivered through Live Virtual Learning via Zoom
For NTUC Member, you pay only $10 for this 2 day course. For non-member, you pay only $50, amount can be deducted from your Skillsfuture Credit or cash.
|Singaporeans/PRs||SGD50 (after SSG Subsidy)|
|NTUC Union Members||SGD10 (after NETF Funding)|
|Full Fee (Foreigner)||SGD850 (nett)|
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for or offset the course fees.
Training Allowance for Self-Employed Person (SEP) – Eligible Self Sponsored
|Existing NTUC Union Member (joined on/before 1 Mar 2020)||$11/hr|
|New NTUC Union Member (joined after 1 Mar 2020)||$10.50/hr|
|Member of the Public||$10/hr|
Absentee payroll for company :
$10/hr X 16 hours per employee.
Total: 16 hours
6 & 7 Aug (Thurs & Fri), 9am to 6pm
13 & 14 Aug (Thurs & Fri), 9am to 6pm
20 & 21 Aug (Thurs & Fri), 9am to 6pm
27 & 28 Aug (Thurs & Fri), 9am to 6pm
Mode of Training
Live Virtual Learning via Zoom
Who is it for?
Working adults who would like to gain an increased understanding of digital technology for personal productivity and who would like an immersive experience of technology at work focusing on digital collaboration working across an organization, using data to create business insights, exploring digital tools to transform insights into actions and experiencing artificial intelligence starting with building an AI Powered chatbot.
Learners must have a computer laptop/desktop with webcam, and possess some basic computer literacy
There is no assessment for this course.
For more information/ registration or Group / In-House Training, please contact Jaslyn @ 6278 9785 or email email@example.com