DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNICAL SKILLS (Mobile Devices)
UNLEASH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY TALENT WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Smartphone technology has changed our lives, we communicate with pictures more often than we realise. Whether it is to capture a beautifying moment, memories to share with family and friends or to promote your products and services on digital marketing platforms, photography is an essential skill that we should learn today.
In this course, we teach you technical skills so that you can turn your smartphone camera into a DSLR camera. We will also guide you to build your personal photography style by harnessing your power of observation and applying appropriate aesthetics so that your picture weaves a story and tells a million words.
This is a 2 day Mobile Photography workshop, which is a subsidized WSQ course. The course taught by professional photographers, and you will learn the know-hows of handling your mobile phones as well as the skills & tricks that come handy whenever you are capturing any shots.
What you will learn
SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY – TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOGRAPHS!
This training program consists of 3 learning units and an assessment.
- Learning Unit 1 : Camera Basics and Settings
- Learning Unit 2 : Composition and framing, Indoor photography
- Learning Unit 3 : Product photography, Outdoor photography, and Assessment
- Types of camera
- Types of accessories
- Benefits of mobile photography
- Equipment and accessories inspection
- Read and Analyse shot plan
- Introduction of specialty cameras
- Basic photography skills
- Exposure Triangle
- While balance and colour temperature
- Manual Focus vs AF lock
- Manual exposure vs AE lock
- Lens perspective and compression
- Rules of composition
- Arranging of subjects for emotive display
- Framing with elements
- Leading lines
- Scale and depth
- Natural vs artificial objects
- Special effect
- Wide, mid and close-up shots
- High angle, eye level and low angle
- Elements of a good photograph
- Safety regulations and procedures
- Anyone who wants to learn to use your mobile phone camera more effectively and to be able to use more functionality to enhance your photo-taking skills or a hobbyist who aspire to blog/vlog about your daily lives.
- Anyone who want to learn more about mobile photography for an added skill to your knowledge.
- Business owners, bloggers, property agents, social media enthusiastic, sales & marketing, digital marketing professionals who want to utilize the advantages of mobile devices to capture captivating photos to enhance their businesses
Full Fee (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens (SC) or PR (up to 90% funding)||SC or PR ≥ 21 yrs old||SC ≥ 40 years old|
|DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNICAL SKILLS (Mobile Devices)||16||$856||$136||$616||$136|
- Company sponsored – Absentee Payroll applicable ▪ SME ($7.50/hr) & Non-SME ($4.50/hr)
- Self Employed Training Allowance at $10/hr claimable for courses that start at any date from 1 Apr 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 and all claims are to be submitted by 31 May 2021
- Self-Sponsored Individuals are able to offset the fees from their skillsfuture credits
- Trainees are entitled to the training grant when they meet 75% of the training attendance and pass the requisite assessment.
23 & 24 Feb (Tue & Wed), 9 am to 6 pm @ Jurong East E2I building
27 Feb & 6 Mar (Sat Class), 9 am to 6 pm @ Jurong East E2I building
20 & 27 Mar (Sat Class), 9 am to 6 pm @ Jurong East E2I building
22 & 23 Mar (Mon & Tue), 9 am to 6 pm @ Jurong East E2I building
This is a 2 day practical oriented course which will be delivered face-to-face at Jurong East E2I building.