Unlock Your Charisma: How To Build Instant Rapport, Inspire And Energize Everyone You Meet
Have you ever imagined yourself as the most magnetic, fascinating and engaging person in the room? Have you ever met someone charismatic and wished you could be like him or her?
Charisma is what magnetically draws people to you, makes them listen and trust you. It is an ability to connect with, influence and inspire others. Such a quality is invaluable at work.
Whether you want to advance your career, get better results or earn more money at what you do, charisma provides you with a competitive edge you need to achieve your goal. It gives you courage to speak up. It makes the difference between your ideas getting implemented or ignored. And it helps you attract the very best talent to work with you.
Unfortunately, many leaders don’t consider themselves charismatic and don’t believe that they can do anything about it. They perceive charisma as a mysterious quality, something you have to be born with. Something you either have or you don’t. Luckily, this is not the case.
Individuals like Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Clinton or Steve Jobs weren’t born charismatic either. They all developed charismatic traits later in their lives. If they could learn it, so can we.
Even if you don’t consider yourself charismatic just yet, don’t worry. Charisma is a skill which like any other skill can be learned and absolutely anyone can master it through practice.
So, if you are a leader, or aspire to be one, unlocking your charisma should be a number one priority on your agenda.
In this course, you will learn exactly how to do that. The charismatic facilitator Karolina will guide you step by step on your journey to uncovering your charisma and letting it shine. As a result, you will be able to put your best foot forward and feel on top of your game in any situation. Ultimately, you will start attracting to your life exciting people, ideas and opportunities.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Feel confident and enthusiastic from the inside out
- Choose the way you react to any difficult or stressful situation
- Develop the winning mindset so that you get a charismatic edge at all times
- Discover what you need to improve to become approachable, likeable and trusted
- Instantly connect and get along with anyone you meet
- Create the best first impression and make others remember you
- Own the room when you speak and share your ideas
- Fully engage and be present in everything that matters to you
- Increase your happiness, satisfaction and fulfilment at work
- Raise your personal and professional reputation
The proven recipe for unlocking your Charisma
- Self-assessment: How charismatic are you right now?
- Top secrets and strategies of the most charismatic
- How to master the Charismatic Mindset
- A practical easy-to-follow formula to unlock your inner charisma
Charismatic Interactions and Communication
- How to get comfortable with feeling anxious, scared or stressed
- A proven approach to nail a first impression you make on others
- Most effective techniques to connect and win people over
- 3 Golden rules of Charismatic Communication
Charismatic Presence and Fulfilment at Work
- Common pitfalls to avoid on your way to becoming more charismatic
- Learn the art of being focused and present in the moment to elevate your charisma
- A surprising method to satisfaction and fulfilment at work even if it’s not your dream job
- The Personal Action Plan to more Charismatic You
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
C-Suite, Leaders, HR, managers, executives, supervisors, consultants, entrepreneurs, customer service representatives and anyone else who wants to become more charismatic.
Experiential learning including: activities, games, role plays, case studies, hands-on practice and discussions.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Karolina is an international trainer, speaker and coach specializing in influential leadership, communication and customer service skills. She helps professionals perform at their peak level, influence others and make a bigger I.M.P.A.C.T. so that they can achieve results they are looking for. She is well known among her peers for her engaging speaking style, great energy and passion for helping others discover and realize their full potential.
Karolina delivers effective training sessions that are practical, interactive and fun. She is always excited about learning new things and passing them on to her students. Her enthusiasm and passion are contagious, so be ready for an amazing and highly informative learning experience!
Karolina developed her expertise while living in 5 different countries and working for corporations such as Hewlett-Packard in Germany, Merrill Lynch and Bank of New York Mellon in Ireland. Her unique advantage in training is that she brings in her international perspective and successfully adapts it to a local culture and specific needs of every organisation.
Karolina has trained employees of numerous leading organisations including Barclays, Roche Singapore, DBS Bank, Fuji Xerox, AIA, Singapore Airlines, Changi Airports International, Raffles Hotel, Denza, Yokogawa, Dyna-Mac Engineering Services, Groz-Beckert East-Asia, Hunting Energy Services, GovTech, IMDA, Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA), Ministry of Education (MOE), Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), Health Sciences Authority (HSA), Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Hwa Chong Junior College, National Junior College, Pioneer Junior College, Anglo-Chinese Junior College and many more.
Karolina recently conducts a course ‘Uncover an Influential Leader in You’ at Women in Leadership Summit 2017 in Singapore,
Karolina is an active member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore and she served on the Executive Committee of the association in 2013/2014. She is also a mentor at a global public speaking organization Toastmasters International and a member of Global Speakers Federation.
Karolina holds a Master’s degree in International Relations from University of Economics in Poznan, Poland. She also completed a postgraduate programme in Innovation, Knowledge Management and Economics Dynamics at the Aalborg University in Denmark.
In 2013 Karolina completed the Train The Trainer programme on how to successfully run activity-based training organised by a global training and consulting organisation SyNet Group.