Unleash your inner S.H.I.N.E.: High-Impact Leadership Programme for Women
A High impact women leadership programme
Research shows that women are more likely than men to doubt their leadership abilities, undermine their achievements and sell themselves short. As a result, they get less credit for their successes, fewer chances to be seen as a high performer and are 15% less likely than men to get promoted, according to a new Lean In and McKinsey study.
This workshop was designed to help women overcome these challenges and become more self-understanding, confident and influential leaders. Participants will acquire practical skills to enhance their effectiveness, executive presence and impact as key decision makers. They will gain a deeper awareness of who they are, be motivated by new ideas and take away strategies to bring their leadership abilities to a new level.
The workshop is highly interactive, filled with hands-on activities, skills practice as well as sharing of perspectives with like-minded individuals. It is ideal for any ambitious female leading or aspiring to lead a team, department or even a whole organisation.
By the end of the session you’ll be able to:
- Develop self-awareness by exploring who you are and what matters to you
- Articulate your unique value as a leader
- Identify your limiting beliefs and learn how to challenge them
- Increase your self-belief and better manage your emotions
- Create your strategic team to support your personal growth and career progression
- Build rapport and influence others
- Your Story: discover how life experiences impact the way you see yourself as a leader and female
- Your Potential: claim your strengths and recognise what you’re bringing to the table
- Leader’s Mindset: manage the imposter complex and create empowering beliefs
- Confidence beats Competence: learn how to stop selling yourself short
- Strategies for Mastering your Emotions: consciously choose what to say and do in every situation
- Dream Team: the power of learning from and sharing your ideas with the right people
- People Come First: how to connect and build successful relationships
- Become an Influencer: develop an ability to change how others feel, think and act
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Female leaders and aspiring leaders who want to build their confidence, enhance executive presence and influence others effectively.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Karolina is an international trainer, speaker and coach specializing in influential leadership, communication and customer service skills. She helps professionals perform at their peak level, influence others and make a bigger I.M.P.A.C.T. so that they can achieve results they are looking for. She is well known among her peers for her engaging speaking style, great energy and passion for helping others discover and realize their full potential.
Karolina delivers effective training sessions that are practical, interactive and fun. She is always excited about learning new things and passing them on to her students. Her enthusiasm and passion are contagious, so be ready for an amazing and highly informative learning experience!
Karolina developed her expertise while living in 5 different countries and working for corporations such as Hewlett-Packard in Germany, Merrill Lynch and Bank of New York Mellon in Ireland. Her unique advantage in training is that she brings in her international perspective and successfully adapts it to a local culture and specific needs of every organisation.
Karolina has trained employees of numerous leading organisations including Barclays, Roche Singapore, DBS Bank, Fuji Xerox, AIA, Singapore Airlines, Changi Airports International, Raffles Hotel, Denza, Yokogawa, Dyna-Mac Engineering Services, Groz-Beckert East-Asia, Hunting Energy Services, GovTech, IMDA, Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA), Ministry of Education (MOE), Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), Health Sciences Authority (HSA), Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Hwa Chong Junior College, National Junior College, Pioneer Junior College, Anglo-Chinese Junior College and many more.
Karolina recently conducts a course ‘Uncover an Influential Leader in You’ at Women in Leadership Summit 2017 in Singapore,
Karolina is an active member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore and she served on the Executive Committee of the association in 2013/2014. She is also a mentor at a global public speaking organization Toastmasters International and a member of Global Speakers Federation.
Karolina holds a Master’s degree in International Relations from University of Economics in Poznan, Poland. She also completed a postgraduate programme in Innovation, Knowledge Management and Economics Dynamics at the Aalborg University in Denmark.
In 2013 Karolina completed the Train The Trainer programme on how to successfully run activity-based training organised by a global training and consulting organisation SyNet Group.