Uncover The Hidden Secrets Of Body Language
-Master the powerful tool for effective communication
Interpreting Facial Expressions and Body Language
Did you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking or feeling?
- And believe that actions do actually speak louder than words?
- How you sit, stand, walk, your postures, facial expressions, gestures, movements and eye-contact say more than your actual words or the tonality of your voice?
This course on Body Language is based on scientifically-backed research and is designed to train you to read people’s non-verbal behavior and effectively exude your own body language.
- Learn to project confidence, credibility, reliability, trustworthiness, sincerity, professionalism and a positive demeanour.
- Learn to read people like a book – in full colour!
- And confirm what you read – with amazing accuracy!
- Learn to be a human lie detector.
- Learn how to detect hidden emotions.
- You will learn how to subtly and successfully win over the people you communicate with.
Coding and Decoding Body Language – Perfecting your own nonverbal communication!
- Mastering the use of the 3vs of effective communication.
- Mastering the art of Reading and Exuding body language.
- Understanding the science of Kinesics and Proxemics in body language – and utilizing the art of using height, distance, body movements, gestures, eye-contact & facial expressions to your advantage!
- Mastering handshakes – exuding Positive and avoiding Negative handshakes.
- Understanding why “The Body Never Lies”!
- Understanding and reading reflex actions in body language.
- Understanding the differences in body language between men and women.
- Listening to your “gut feelings”.
- How to use Mirroring Techniques to build positive rapport.
- Mastering the magic of synchronicity.
- Establishing Physical, Psychological and Emotional connection within 30 seconds of meeting someone.
- Detecting Deception – reading lie clusters.
- “The eyes are the windows to the soul” – mastering the magic of visual bonding.
- Establishing the power of height – using it to your Advantage!
- Touching – appropriately!
- Being good-looking Vs looking-good.
- Reading people like a book – through reading micro expressions!
- Establishing and protecting your “personal space”.
- Mastering power posing techniques to establish the edge – every time!
- Can we Fake body language? Secrets will be revealed!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you are a business owner, parent, senior executive, employee, human resource professional, sales and marketing executive, teacher, lecturer, counsellor, military officer, police officer or a coach, this course will transform the way you interact with people!
This course will be extremely useful to you, because our everyday interactions are filled with secret non-verbal cues just waiting to be uncovered!
We are all selling something – our opinions, ideas, beliefs, expertise, convictions, products, services, even ourselves. Coding and Decoding Body Language will allow you to recognise whether you are losing someone in a conversation or sharing too much information.
Some of the areas in which interpreting Body Language is of paramount importance will be:
Management/Leadership: Effective leaders need to be conscious of their own body language. They also need to read the body language of their team members to understand their state of mind better, and how they feel toward a particular project or assignment. Reading body language is also crucial in conflict management among team members.
Human Resource: Be equipped with crucial interviewing techniques to uncover the truth when recruiting staff and decipher if a candidate is the right person to hire.
Sales: Build Positive Rapport with prospects by relevant use of Positive, Open body language. Read closing cues and know the exact time to close.
Teaching/Coaching/Mentoring: Watch out for signs of deception in your students/clients. Identify what candidates are intentionally concealing information. Read their emotional states, so as to build empathy.
Law Enforcement Officers: Enhance your effectiveness through the use of scientifically-proven techniques of interrogation and interviewing skills.
Negotiations: Gain the edge in negotiations by applying the “mirroring technique” as well as “height” advantage to stay ahead of the game.
Public Speaking: Capture your audiences’ attention by exuding sure-footed purpose, confidence, credibility and conviction in your presentations.
Relationships at Work: Build effective, Win-Win relationships with colleagues and bosses at work with the use of Positive body language actions.
Understanding Cultural Diversity: What is considered appropriate body language in some cultures might be the exact opposite in others. Examples are handshaking, eye-contact, even the thumbs up or OK hand signals. Don’t embarrass yourself by doing the wrong things!
“Thank you, John! You have “applied” what you have taught in your delivery.”
“I simply like John’s style of presentation and his sincerity.”
“It is so comprehensive and covers not just body language. John is personable and told stories that were insightful and interesting.”
“John is knowledgeable, has depth and a wealth of experience. His workshop on body language is extremely practical and highly useful! I love his ‘heart–to–heart’ connection’ and the 3 Vs of communication techniques the most! I enjoyed myself throughout the session, as he is very entertaining.
He’s wise, sincere and down to earth – respect!”
“Highly enriching and entertaining. Great workshop.”
ABOUT THE TRAINER
John Sih is a trained public speaker and an Educator of Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication skills. He holds a London College of Music (LCM) Honours Certificate in Public Speaking and a teaching and performance certificate from Trinity College.
John Sih specializes in grooming individuals to become effective Interpersonal Communicators and Public Speakers. He also trains sales professionals in the Art of Selling and front-line executives in Customer Service skills.
John is the First trainer outside the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, who is licensed to use and impart the Psycho-Geometrics System. He is the Master Trainer and franchisee of the system in Asia, after having mastered and internalized the use of the system since 1991.
As a body language expert, John is often favourably compared with his guru – he is fondly known as the Allan Pease of Singapore. John has been featured in the Female magazine as well as local newspapers, expounding on the impact and importance of body language, as a form of non-verbal communication.