How to Run a Multidisciplinary Team for Future of Work
Learn a simple and proven 3-step teamwork process in running multidisciplinary or multifunctional team
Learn from Dickson Tang – The author of an Amazon Bestseller book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity”.
Future of work features automation, robotization and digitalization. To survive in this ever-changing business future, single domain of knowledge or expertise is not enough. The future requires teamwork and collaboration.
Teamwork promotes unity in the workplace, brings various perspectives to an issue, offers multiple solutions to a problem and increases work productivity.
In this program, you will get instant access to a 3-step process to plan, fix and improve your multidisciplinary team.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Learn a simple and proven 3-step teamwork process in running multidisciplinary or multifunctional team
- Strengthen work relationships with their team members
- Master various practical teamwork and team management tools
PLANNING THE TEAM
- Why multidisciplinary team matters for the future of work
- How to plan for multidisciplinary team
FIXING THE TEAM
- How to facilitate multidisciplinary teamwork
- How to ensure maximum collaboration across various department / teams
- How to create “internal customer services” mindset in your multidisciplinary team
IMPROVING THE TEAM
- How to streamline multidisciplinary team workflow
- How to identify team bottlenecks
- How to use a simple 4-step management tool to increase team accountability
A combination of training methods will be used e.g. case study, demonstration, games, group discussion, ideas journal
- Managers, executives and team leaders who want to run better teams, particularly multidisciplinary or multifunctional team
- Managers, executives and team leaders who want to break team silos and promote unity in the workplace
“Dickson has been a “people” trainer, able to effectively engage all of us.”
“The training session is indeed very interesting and many practical examples were used to create better understanding.”
About the Trainer
Dickson Tang is an author, speaker and trainer. He specializes in leadership, focusing on leadership ideas for the future of work.
He is the author of an Amazon Bestseller book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity”.
He has over 15 years of experience in management, marketing, business consulting, organizational strategies and training & development. His prior corporate experience includes assignments with several leading companies such as KPMG Advisory, Gartner and Netscape Inc. He has trained professionals from Cartier, CITIC Telecom, DHL, Exterran, JVC Kenwood, Kongsberg Maritime, Mannheim Business School, Menicon, Montblanc, Wirtgen and many more.
With dual background in business strategy and corporate training, he effectively designs and delivers speaking / training programs with alignment of organizational, team and individual needs.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from ESSEC Graduate School of Management in France and a Bachelor of Social Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
He also holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from Institute for Adult Learning in Singapore. He is a certified DISC profiling professional.