Presenting To Impress
- Wow your audience with no jitters
SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE FOR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
Wanting to make an impact when presenting? Having the jitters about facing audiences? Let our trainer show you the way to wow your audience!
- Planning systematically for powerful presentations
- Profiling and analysing your audience
- 7Ps Process for powerful presentations
- Five ways to open with a sizzle using I-A-Q
- “Connecting” with your audience
- Making specialised and lengthy presentations interesting
- Convincing your audience and winning support – seven tested techniques
- Building confidence – ten proven ways
- Handling questions confidently
- Projecting your voice and visual aids effectively
- Maximising impact with body language
- Closing with a punch with R-A-S
- Ten Cs of Presenting with impact!
- Delivering and evaluating presentations on job-related matters
By the end of the session you’ll be able to:
- Speak with greater control and charisma in front of others
- Demostrate strategies to engage and involve your audiences
- Convincing your audience and winning support
- Show confidence in delivery your presenting
- Describe when and how to use visual aids
- Struturing your presentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to overcome fear and anxiety in preparing or delivering presentation
– Executive Admin, NYP
“Presenting to Impress course pinpoints the keys in delivering presentation to audiences. Very useful learning”
– Investigation Officer, MOM
“I have got many useful tips and sharing from the trainer. Great Job !”
– Offier, Ministry of Home Affairs
“Learn many different strategies and how to deliver my hidden charisma towards the audiences”
– Manager – STB
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Sandra Sandu is an inspiring and passionate global trainer, consultant, speaker and author with 29 years track record training and consulting employees of Fortune 500 corporations in twenty countries across the Asia Pacific. Her training territory includes cities in Asia, Middle East and Australia.
Sandra graduated with a Masters degree in Education (Training and Development) distinction from the University of Sheffield University UK and a Diploma from Trinity College of Speech and Drama, UK. She is a Certified Trainer with the American Management Association (AMA) and a Licensed Trainer with Tony Buzan Centre UK in Thinking Skills, Brain Power, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Mind Mapping. Since 1993, she has been a Certified Management Consultant and is one of the rare recipients of the esteemed Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants FCMC (USA) citation.
Sandra is a well-known speaker at international conferences and has been listed in International Who’s Who Directory since 1997. Sandra has also authored an acclaimed guidebook “Getting Ahead in Your Career” Her training workshops are always rated highly with the use of accelerated learning techniques to maximize learning and recall.
Over the last twenty years, Sandra has been featured on leading television, radio and websites and has trained, consulted and inspired no less than half a million employees of key global corporations including Rolls Royce, ST Engineering, ST Aerospace, ST Marine, Honeywell, Jurong Shipyard, Sembawang Shipyard, Protex, Fugro Offshore, Shell, Singapore Refining Company, Singapore Petroleum Company, Petronas, Petronas Carigali, Petronas Pernapisan, Pertamina, Lubrizol, Castrol, BP Asia, Mc Dermott SEA, Bredero Shaw, Halliburton, MEA Holdings, Ameron Technologies, Ministry of National Development, Building Control Authority, Subana Ascendas, JTC, Worley Parsons, CPG and many more, across twenty countries.