Developing Emotional Resilience for Success
- Be Emotional Resilient and Recover Quickly from Disappointment, Challenges and Failure
Emotional Resilience – It’s the armour you need for modern life
Being emotionally resilient is an essential ingredient in our personal success. It gives us the strength to persevere through tough times, to bounce back from mistakes and failures, to keep our heads on our shoulders and not give up until the success we are after is achieved.
The ability to be emotionally resilient is more than just the ability to put our heads down and plow through until we make it, although this might be required at times. It includes the ability to keep things in perspective so that we don’t get lost in our striving; the ability to see things in perspective and to keep our life in track and on track as we strive towards our goals.
In this workshop, you will learn how to use your emotions, internal drivers and strengths to achieve the type of success you want for yourself
Resilience is not something you are born with, it is something that you can learn.
- Understand what Emotional Resilience is and is not about
- Understand emotions and underlying thinking
- Understand and develop the 5 areas for Emotional Resilience
– Ownership, Meaning and Purpose, Self Awareness, Constructive thinking, Constructive behaviours
- Identify and apply emotional anchors for stabilizing negative emotions and increasing positive emotions to keep on track
- Integrating self talk, constructive thinking and constructive behaviours
As a result of practicing the skills in this workshop, you will gain the added benefit of :
- being seen as someone who is dependable through tough times
- developing your own sense of self confidence
- being able to see and take hold of the opportunities that will be presented to you in life
- Employees who are keen to understand and develop personal and emotional resilience to manage everyday stresses in life (work and personal).
- Employees who want to build their capability and resilience skills in navigating and leading through organisational change and challenge.
- Leaders and managers who want to develop leadership resilience to lead effectively through organisational change and challenge.
- Leaders who want to build teams that are resilient to workplace stress to maintain their engagement and success through tough times.
“Rodney is a very good trainer; I have totally enjoyed his course. The course has taught some very useful techniques to overcome failure. I will highly recommend this course to my colleagues.”
– Senior Manager, Housing Development Board
“The role-play was very practical and helpful; it has allowed me to have a better understanding of the course. After the course, I feel more motivated and confidence to handle setbacks.”
– Manager, Orange Business
“This was a very interactive and engaging workshop. I learn to see things in perspective and to keep our life in tack and on track as we strive towards our goals.”
– Executive, Far East Management
“I feel a lot more confidence after completing this course. I have learnt some simple yet important tools for responding in a kind way when we experience painful emotions. Thank you Rodney!”
– Lecturer, Nanyang Polytechnic
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Rodney Woulfe is a Performance Coach and Counsellor who brings over ten years of experience in the designing and facilitation of programs in Personal development.
Rodney conducts workshops on Leadership Development, Counseling and Coaching skills in the areas of Performance Enhancement, Preventing Job Burn Out, Dealing with Traumatic events. For all levels of staff Rodney conducts workshops on Developing Emotional Intelligence, Self Motivation, Stress Management and Life Balance.
Besides conducting workshops, Rodney provides personal one – to – one counseling for employees on performance enhancement, depression and burnout, post – traumatic stress disorder and relationship issues. He also provides Personal Coaching to Managers and Leaders to help them identify more effective strategies for counseling, coaching and leading their staff.
Some of Rodney’s clients have included Nokia ( Asia Pacific ) , National University of Singapore, Singapore Immigration, Singapore Prisons, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Civil Defense Force, GIC Real Estate, Cargill, Great Eastern Life Assurance, CISCO Systems , BRAC Bank ( Bangladesh ), The GreenAsia Group, Jones Lang, Roper ( South East Asia), Goodrich Aeroframes, Mendaki, Imaginings, Asian Women’s Welfare Association Centre for Caregivers, Social Service Training Institute,
Rodney has an MBA ( in Training and Development ), and a Masters degree in Counselling. He is certified in the practice of Reality Therapy, Emotional Intelligence Development, Behavioural Consulting and in the use of the DISC and Enneagram profiling systems. He is also an Advanced EFT practitioner in energy psychology.