Becoming a Remarkable Leader – Unlock the Key to Become an Exceptional Leader
-The Key to Driving Leadership Success
The New Manager’s Tool Kit Training
Leadership is the capacity to inspire and rally people to endorse a common cause; when employees’ talents are not channelled correctly, their behaviour can seriously compromise the success of an organization. People empowerment can be a very effective tool within the field of people management; the question is: what do managers really need to master in order to unlock their people’s potential and to empower their team? It is the unique practice leaders use to transform visions into realities, and how they persuade, motivate and inspire others to follow their lead to accomplish the great things the company is looking for. This worksop aims to equip managers with leadership skills so they can learn how to turn everyday problems into exciting opportunities for themselves and their teams. It provides the tools and guidance managers will need to evaluate their strenghts, identify their blind spots, and plan a course of action for mastering their leadership abilities and competencies for inspiring and guiding their people to the great goal.
- You will understand what it takes to influence and align others toward a common goal.
- You will understand how important and impactful is to know better yourself; after all we can give to other what we have only.
- You will also understand where self-confidence originates and how to deal with day to day confrontation in order to prevent unwanted outcome within your team.
- You will also learn that people respond according to multiple reasons: their culture, their personality, their educational level, their maturity and their motivational level.
- You will learn how to motivate and committing your people to action and making them responsible for their performance.
- You will learn what it takes for your people to trust you as manager with leadership.
- You will understand the fundamental difference between a so called Manager and a Manager with leadership.
- You will learn how to relate better with your people.
Part 1.) – Personal Inventory
- Know how to awake the leader in you.
- Understand how to develop your leadership quality.
- Discover if you have what it takes: The Crucial 5 Abilities to successful manager with leadership.
- Understand better yourself and your personality.
Part 2.) – How to Lead Others
- Learn how to build strong relationships with your team.
- Find out how you can motivate your people.
- Learn how to manage confrontation.
- Understand how you can Coach your team to your vision and goal.
- Learn some tips on how to speak to your boss.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers at any level
- Team Leaders
- Supervisors with a certain degree of experience
Participants will experience the theory and the practice of what they will learn with the use of:
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Personalised Coaching
- Role Play
- Case study
- Training Manual
- Video clips
“Good Motivator and sharing of personal experiences.”
– Manager, EM Services Pte Ltd
“Leonardo is a very good speaker. He gave a lot of real life practical examples that is applicable to our daily work life.”
– Officer, Singapore Prison Services
“The pace and supporting examples were just right, reinforcing the key concepts in the 2 day course.”
– Supervisor, Rolls Royce
“I enjoyed the self-discovery journey, it allowed me to pause and reflect upon my current state, challenges I face and that I will have to make a choice and decide how I want the future to be. I am really glad to have attended the course.”
– Assistant Manager, BBDO Singapore Pte Ltd
“Good Course! Thank you.”
– Manager, Nanyang Polytechnic
“Very Insightful, let me know more about myself and how I can improve my leadership skills. I would definitely benefit from this course, applying what I had learnt.”
– Lecturer, Republic Polytechnic
“Very Insightful, Leonardo is able to engage the audience and help them analyse the barriers on communication. It goes deep enough to allow the participants to search their own thinking and make good changes to unhealthy habits. The practical presentations and demonstration are very helpful in learning the new concepts.”
– Team Leader, Ministry of Health
ABOUT THE TRAINER
NLP Master Practitioner
Leonardo is an energetic Training Facilitator, Relationships Counsellor & Personal Coach whose sense of humour together with his relaxed and confident style can be of real inspiration to his clients and audiences.
In the corporate environment he is an expert in the area of ‘Communication-Relationships at Work’ & ‘Emotional Competence’. He brings to his clients his creativity and experience in the business world, blended with the wisdom and experience gained through his own life challenges and his several studies in the area of human development.
By combining his knowledge in Psychology, Counselling and NLP coaching techniques, together with his long term business experience in the corporate world, Leonardo has the capacity to help people, business executives and companies to create solutions to today’s challenges of retention, recruitment, work-life balance, stress, relationship conflict and burnout. Leonardo’s passion is to promote cultures where individuals thrive to be efficient and productive, while taking care of their health and wellbeing.
Leonardo has twenty years of professional experience as a senior executive in the corporate business. A native Italian, he has lived in Singapore since 1995, and traveled extensively for business in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. Through his international exposure, he has developed a deep understanding of several cultures, becoming a real expert in multiculturalism.
Leonardo has trained people from:
NUS – National University of Singapore;
RC Hotels Pte Ltd;
SMU – Singapore Management University;
EMA (Energy-Market-Authority) Singapore;
Quintiles East Asia Pte Ltd;
Sanofi-Aventis Singapore Pte Ltd;
Singapore Prison Service;
Seagate Technology International;
Apple Computer Singapore;
Bovis Lend Lease Asia;
National Heritage Board;
McGraw-Hill Education (Asia);
Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd;
DSO National Laboratories;
Keppel FELS Ltd;
Visentic Solutions Pte Ltd;
Cosmos Chemical (S) Co Pte Ltd – Singapore;
JTC Corporation Singapore;
Mitsui & Co. (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd;
DHL In-House Consulting;
Rider Levett Bucknall – Singapore;
Siemens Medical Instruments;
Philip Morris Singapore Pte Ltd;
SIM – Singapore Institute of Management; Singapore Customs;
Total Oil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd;
Zuellig Pharma Singapore;
Lantiq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.;
SingTel – Singapore